Friday, March 21, 2008

Tired

Today is the Maulidurrasul.... May Peace Be Upon Him...

Currently I am busy with my project. I am struggling everyday for this project. It was everyday full of duties, and sometimes I just felt like the burden is too heavy for me with my 1 year + experience. But without challenges, life would be no meaning.

Lately, I worked about more than 14 hours in average on working days. When I reached home, the tired had filled me up and sometimes I just missed my dinner. You might see my body getting shrunk day by day. I will once again go to Japan for this project, together with other colleagues. After returning back, I hope I can have some rest before I keep on struggling by the middle of the year, somewhere in June.

Hopefully everything is fine and I pray for the success of this project.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...