Monday, April 07, 2008

Fukuroi updates

I have been ignoring my blog since I started my project. Luckily my blog don't have it's feelings towards me, or else I might not able to upload anything else here.

Well, back to the story, now I'm in Fukuroi. One of the Pioneer plant was build here and I was send here for the business trip plan. It was such a beautiful small town far away from the cities. Peaceful and harmony. Luckily there is an internet connection for me to communicate easily with my family and friends, also to update my blog here. ::wink::

It was the end of the winter, and we're entering the next season, the spring season. They call it as Sakura season. A lot of beautiful Sakura tree are blooming everywhere; as my picture above. They said, it was the best season here in Japan. The weather just nice, not too cold and not too hot (except when it is raining, then the temperature will fall down to the ground). It's good to be back here in Japan.

It's time for dinner, I will update more later.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...