Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

Thanks to God for giving me the opportunity to continue living in this year 2009. As usual, when new year came, new calendar to open, new date format when sigining (oftenly people will put signature and still past year date during early of new year), new vision and target setting, new diary or organizer, and of course for those who in the school, new year of studying.

It was the global recession lately and Malaysia too have to face the effect which originally from the sub-prime crisis in America. Since the electronics industry depending on American market, it has the greatest impact from the crisis which caused these companies need to consider retrenchment plan. One of the good news is many shutdown days.

I really felt like having a trimester break (since last time MMU have 3 semester per year, we have trimester break instead of semester break). I'm using this opportunity to stay with my wife, since we live a part. Before this I am considered weekend husband, but now I have the opportunity to feel what actually is a weekdays husband.

Beside, I have discovered my new interest. I planted some of the chilli plant, which one of my favourite food was the sambal lada - a minang cousine. It really fills-up my empty schedules during these long holiday. At least it will give me some experience before I plant it in a large scale in the future.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...