Monday, September 14, 2009

Jakarta Trip

Now I'm in Jakarta, on a business trip. I'll be here from today until Thursday. Which part of Jakarta? I'm not too sure. I got some opportunities here to learn more on the business process. I think it is a good experience to be here. Thank to God.

So, Ramadhan is coming to it's end. While other people concentrating on the last 10 days by performing as many prayer as they can, I am a part from the country. I don't even know where is the nearest mosque to perform the prayer. Of course I can pray inside the bedroom, but when the bed is keep on lambai2 at me, I end up lying on the bed.

Thank God there is an internet WiFi over here. At least I can drop few words on my blog. I did a mistake by not bringing the converter. The laptop run out of battery very soon. Luckily the receptionist lend me the converter. This is important in the future to bring the converter when ever on the oversea trip.

Will write more soon. Wish me a pleasant trip over here and hopefully all the objective can be achieved within these four days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...