Thursday, April 08, 2010

First day reporting

Today should be my 2nd day working in my new place. For me, it is a though decision to made and after several istikharah prayer, I finally made up my mind to quit and join this new company. So far my first day was very interesting. I believe I can do more, learn more and contribute more in this company. Considering the distance which very near compare to my previous one, I am able to go back to have lunch with my wife and play with my kids.

The good news is, time is very flexible - as you know flexible time does not only means you can only came in late, but you need to also work during lunch hour or maybe odd hours. Also, working here ends at 5.30pm and i can reach home before 6pm. (Which my 3 previous companies ends at 6.00pm). Before this I reach home earliest was around 8pm. Yesterday, I am able to trim the long grass at my home's compound and chit chat with my neighbour.

Yesterday, even during my first day, I have 5 jobs to handle including meeting over with foreign company for collaboration. I was very blur, but I believed I can catch up very fast. I really wish myself all the best on taking all these challenges!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...