Friday, April 08, 2011

Entrepreneur in Rembau

On my way back to my wife's kampung, I dropped by at Petronas. There is a burger stall, yup - as u can see in the picture. After make a phone call with my wife, we decided to buy the burger.

While waiting, being a 'peramah' guy, I started a conversation. They just started for about 2 weeks. When I asked on their daily sales, he said about 60 - 80. He's working as a postman and doing this business as his part time together with his wife.

Analysis:
The burger per pc is RM2.50.
Frankfurter per pc is RM2.00.
Special/cheese per pc RM3.50 - RM4.30.

If average gross margin is RM1.
80pcs = RM80.

Monthly income : RM2400.
The amount is more than his monthly income as a postman.

I believe after 2 weeks the numbers will grow. They might have sales about 100+ per month. i.e. RM3000 per month.

He's earning the pay as per executive working in KL by doing this part-time and he's living in Rembau.

All the best to the brother and hope he can sustain the business. Hopefully one day he might be another 'silent millionaire'.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...