Monday, June 27, 2011

Kepimpinan Belia Dalam Dunia Siber 2011


Persidangan Belia Dalam Dunia Siber 2011 Peringkat Kebangsaan was initiated by Kementerian Belia Dan Sukan and MMU was invited to supply the trainers and facilitators. What was the most interesting thing happened during the event was my existance there as the facilitator. :)

I have been working in few companies and I understand different working cultures. However, working with government certainly have a different culture and protocols need to be followed. For example, the formal malay language (as per subject Bahasa Melayu in school) is actually what they are practising. It isn't something good or bad, but it is their way of communicating especially in a meeting. Syazly can explains more on this I guess (btw, Syazly is the handsome man that sitting beside me - or I can describe better as the second handsome man after me :) ). And the most exciting part was everybody start to imitate the way of speaking during the event and it continue until now.

It was indeed a good experience to handle 100 crowds from different background, but they are all Belia. The topic was interesting, about dunia siber. But the youngsters catch-up faster when it comes to IT. All the cyber-thingy can be understood easily by them, even they know better than the trainers in most cases. Working with the body who have the funding (i.e. the government) is indeed some kind of luxury where you can stay at the 5-star hotel, having free food and yet they pay you with certain fees. This is the lifestyle that I desire, where I am preparing myself to and hopefully in the next few years I will achieve this kind of job. Giving a speech, people pay me, people give me good accommodation and people feed me with good food. So, let us become trainer, having a lucrative rewards and enjoy luxury lifestyle. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...