Monday, April 03, 2006

Farewell Dinner



Yesterday, QA department in cubic electronics were organizing a farewell dinner for me. It all happened at Orkid Hotel, Melaka which is situated infront of Renaissance. It was like already a few month, only they organized something for me. My bau cubic also gone already... But nevermind, pepatah english also said - better late than never. Or else i'll never have the chance to makan free with their money...

It was quite fun to meet them again. Although only 3 months period of training (actually 15 weeks), i feel like we're more like a family. Frankly, I was very sad to leave the company. But life must go on. And they don't even pay me with the proper amout of salary... so, why bother to work with them kan?

I sang a few songs for the karaoke session. The picture shown above is one of the proof. Luckily my voice was not that bad yesterday. To be honest, I don't like the food. So, please... if you guys want to organize me a farewell dinner or any dinner, please never pick Hotel Orkid unless there's no other place to go. They don't even wipe the spoon properly. (Hope that the hotel's manager read this, and he/she can take some proper action to maintain the standard).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fuiyo johan.. maju. ada blog. dlm english pulak tuh. bagus, bagus.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...