Friday, March 31, 2006

Pak Cik Salleh... Guitar maestro

Today i woke up at 10 minutes before 7. After done my subuh prayer, i have to check my website since i received an sms from my mum asking me to open a website n print something. After a while, i don't even manage to enter the site, i went back sleep at 8. Then i overslept until 10.35... Oh my God!!! I got class at 10.. damn... i quickly took my bath n go to campus. After i arrived, i saw some of my frens already on the motorcycle.. oh, they finished the class early today. nevermind la.. i straight away go to stad to clear some documents there.

After Jumaat prayer, sopeng and i went to cubic electronics and tesco, begging for sponsors... guess what... after i reach tesco, then only i realized i haven't sign the cubic letter... damn!

We went straight away to Briged Seni to meet pakcik salleh. They were practising there. I looked at sopeng face, he was like very impressed with briged's band practising for tomorrow's event with all the sexaphone n stuff. After have a short discussion with Pak Salleh, i took some video using my digicam.



This is a joget song improvised by Pak Salleh. Enjoy the video...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...