Sunday, October 22, 2006

Haven't update since long time ago...

hi everibadi

I din update my blog since a while. A good reason for this is, "I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO UPDATE MY BLOG". I din do much OTs this month but I am concentrating on doing so many other things. Hopefully I will survive in this world full of competition. Got so many things I want to update here n this blog, but I certainly don't have enough time. In addidtion, this blogger is sometimes give me some headache on loading their stuffs - yeahh... to many people in this whole wide world using this blogger for their personal blog, even money making blog. For those who new in this blogging world (actually I can consider myself new also), if u decided to start blogging, please don't use blogger. Use other free blog site. They are much faster to load and wont give u much headache.

ok that's all, thanks for listening.

Wish all Hindus a happy Deepavali
and for muslimin and muslimat

Happy Eid Mubarak...
Maaf zahir dan baten...

Regards,

JoHaNN~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...