Monday, September 25, 2006

Success Agent Workshop

Last Thursday I got a called from the Public Mutual Melaka Branch Manager - Mr Carl Wong. He invited me personally to the Success Agent Workshop held On Friday 22nd. It was a great workshop. There's alot of things I learned not just about this unit trust and invesment world, not just about the retirement plans and how they encourage people to plan for their financial, I learned something about life. I met some new folks there and of course some of them I met before. One of them was Mr David Tong, the financial planner. He came to MMU last year and give some talk on financial planning. He was a computer engineering degree holder, graduated from UPM. After graduated he was been guided by Mr Tan Kim Book, the chairman of FPAM - Financial Planning Association of Malaysia - Melacca Zone, and now he is one of the financial planner and I can see how good he is now in this financial planning world.

After meeting with all these kind of people, I was very enthusiastic on this financial planning thing and I feel that it is important for me to share some of my knowledge some to my friends and of course relatives. How we can live with financial freedom and up to one point, money is no more a major issue.

It is a difficult task to educate people, especially those with pure malay mentality. Even I tried to brought this thing up to my engineer. I just can't understand why malay people not willing to take the risk and keep on thinking about security instead of freedom???

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...