Friday, January 19, 2007

Financial Security vs Financial Freedom

Most people around the world would prefer financial security than financial freedom. When it come to investment subject, higher risk may give you higher return. The same principal applies to your carreer life. If you choose to work with financial security, for example work with the government, definitely you'll get the financial security. But it will never promise you financial freedom. Unless you are educated with financial intelligence.

Why I decided to write on this topic? I start to think about this after one of my office mate who is an engineer, quit the job and wanted to become a teacher from KPLI he applied before. And one more case, is a long story of a guy aged 40, tells me a story on his life and how he struggle after the company he worked hard previously become worst. He had to take the VSS and leave the company. So, educate yourself with financial intelligence. And I also still on the process of my education. I learn alot from other people story and mistakes so that I can prepare to face all the challenge and hard time coming infront of me.

One of the author I love the most is Robert Kiyosaki. Buy his books. You'll change your perception on financial world.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...