Thursday, January 18, 2007

A New Year Post

Probably I have leave my cyber world for some time. I didn't showed up and even my yahoo messenger also rest for sometime. There are few things which I should not mentioned here. You know we live in a circle of life. There's a time when you're up and of course when you're down. I would say I just been there, the down side for sometime. Problems come and go. And the most important thing, after I gone through all the path, there's something new I should learn. Most people who fail, they lose the most important thing, which is the lesson. So, stop complaining about this life, other people and the past, and start to think about the future.

Forgot to mentioned, I quit from Cubic Electronics a month ago. I gambled to do so because I am not satisfied with my working condition. I don't mind about the pay, I don't mind about the post. But the most important thing is I want to improve myself from my job. I don't think I can improve myself by kissing the supervisor's butt and follow what ever she said without any appreciation she gaved to me. I think I've made a perfect choice, I quit before I got any new job offer. But I thank God, he gaves me a whole new job, which is more challenging and better environment. I work with Pioneer after 2 weeks as unemployed. I was offered as process engineer in this Japanese company and I am grateful to be here. There's alot more things to learn and I am very excited with all this new challenge.

I will update more later, I got something to do after this. Alot of works to be done. Hope to see you guys soon. Caloo...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...