Monday, March 19, 2007

I am the winner of the voting contest???

Hi all....
Know what? Ok, I know non of you know (except after you read this)
Just now I felt bored with nothing (actually so many things) to do. So, I opened up a google page and type on my name and click the 'search' button. Then it was suprising, there's a link to The CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor Of The Year. Hurmm... How can my name be there. At first I thought I was one of the candidates. But then I click on the link at saw my name under theW inners for the CLEO Voting Contest. With my full name and my first 8 digit of my IC number are totally me. Hurmm... It might be someone using my name to vote without asking for my permission. As far as I can remember, I have never voted to such kind of contest. I might not even know even one of the candidates. Well, if you guys don't believe me, the click to the link below.

http://special.time.net.my/cleo2005/results.cfm

To those of you who purposely use my name for this voting contest, please let me know so that we could share the prizes given.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...