Thursday, March 22, 2007

Manufacturing Industry

It's been almost a year I'm in this industry. Starting from my industrial training at Cubic for about 4 months, then I continue for a contract of 6 months before I moved to Pioneer Tech. Now already about 2 and a half months I'm here. After I've gone through alot of processes I begin to learn alot of things here in manufacturing industries. And I begin to like it because of the application here and as well as the lessons.

I began to notice that I actually like electronic products a few years ago. I like to buy handphones, computers, laptop, Audio player such as walkman, car audio, guitar effects, etc. And the scenario is totally different as a user and as a producer. It is definitely 2 different party but when it comes to manufacturing, it must be a win-win situation between the manufacturer and consumer. Then you should start to think how to build a product that consumer love to use it and at the same time it would save alot of money while improving the quality. All this engineering analysis only can be answered as you go further and gain alot of experience in this industries.

Right now I still feel like I am a new born in this industry with a lot of things to learn, but I am sure I can learn it very fast. Even though I like business more than working 'eating-salary' but I am sure this industry can teach me alot of things before I moved into a new world of business. I really hope to own a business and become rich one day. But before that I must prepare myself with knowledge and experience. I'm aiming the stars and I should reach it one day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...