Friday, September 28, 2007

My name is Bond

Today I came early to office. Usually, I will be around just 2~3 minutes before the bell rang. But, ever since I started my new business, (which I done it before when I was studying, together with my beloved friend) that was selling the kerepek, I managed to came early. The main reason is, I might feel better if I could sneak in all those kerepek without many people are actually seeing it. Then, starting Ramadhan, I have to wake-up as early as 5am, than it is easier for me to go early to my work place, and I am feeling very comfortable about it. I don't have to press my paddle very hard, which will lead to fuel waste. I don't have to worry to be caught in the red traffic light. I don't have to 'celah-celah' while driving with those tortoises at the road. And I have some time to search around the internet, reading news papers and of course, writing this blog. :)

As my above title, I mentioned about bond, I already signed an agreement of company's training bond, I will be bonded for 3 years as my expenses for this training was more than RM21k. All together the expenses was estimated to be around RM40k or more than a million yen. If I claim for an advance cash, I can be entitled as a millionaire. An instant millionaire (in Yen).

I will be bonded for 3 years. It means I have a long 3 more years in this Pioneer Technology (M) Sdn. Bhd. and another 3 more years in this beutiful city of Muar. gaahh...~ Well, for everything to happened, there is a price to pay. And this is the price I must pay. Either I choose to stay here for another 3 years, or I just pay up all those expenses. Anyhow, 3 years is not a very long period. Interms of investment, 3 years is consider as medium-term. 5 years only consider as long-term. So, why worry if I am only bonded for a medium-term period?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...