Saturday, February 02, 2008

MPT Family Day

First of all, sorry for not updating this blog for quite a long time. Currently my job-load did not allow me to do so. Today is Saturday, and I have to spare sometime to my blog in order to keep it alive and kicking.


A lot things happened lately, but to summarized up also makes a long story. So, I guess it's better for me to highlight the last week event. Family Day... Due to budget limitation, the company brought us to the Wet World Batu Pahat. And to make the day more interesting, I brought along my Nikon D40x along and shoot as much picture as I wish to before I went down to the pool.

The best friend of mine, Mr. Asiq which was also the Vice-chairman for the event, becomes the Master of Ceremony on that day. Since both of us were busy on that day (he's holding the mic and I'm holding my D40x), we only get a chance to enter the pool quite late. Soon after, most of the people went out of the pool and change before went back home. What a disappointed moment for both of us, not only we couldn't bring our family on that day, we had missed our chances to get along with others. And the worst thing when you become a photographer... guess what? Yes correct... There is no picture inside your camera.... And if in case you asked others to take for you, you might not get the picture as you wish. (I should consider to use the timer on that day....)


Highlight of the event?
After the opening ceremony by the MD, there's aerobic session. Then a water polo games between local managers and Japanese managers. The result? Tuan rumah kalah ditempat sendiri. It was quite an interesting games with most of the crowd watching this game. Beside, there's a few games... ala.. family day, biasa la.. Then, we also got karaoke singing. I sang 2 songs (with my wet t-shirt on).



Overall, Wet World in my opinion, is a so-so water theme park. I bet they can make it better. But maybe due to limitation - money? location? They might not want to make a Sunway Lagoon near to Tongkang Pecah, won't they?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...