Friday, July 18, 2008

Safari - Surfing the web in the jungle

I noticed this few days, the internet was quite slow. The icon of loading still turn around but the page never fully load, and worst, never load at all. Tired of this situation, I decided to install alternative browser other than the konon2nya most use web browser la kan... After download yesterday, I straight went to sleep since the time doesn't allow me to proceed further. Today, I came back home and install this Safari web browser, and surprisingly my problem solve. This is what I call effective counter-measure.

Safari, in their website http://www.apple.com/safari/ claim themselves as the fastest web browser on any platform. Now still on my monitoring stage, and I think the simple interface and layout makes me feel very comfortable with this web browser.

Those readers out there, please give it a try. I am not sure if I am the last person who using this. Feel free to add some comment if you agree with me.

Safari2.09Safari 3.1
Firefox3.62Firefox 2
Internet Explorer4.00Internet Explorer 7
Opera5.95Opera 9
  • HTML Performance



Safari0.36Safari 3.1
Firefox1.50Firefox 2
Internet Explorer2.18Internet Explorer 7
Opera0.88Opera 9

  • JavaScript Performance

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...