Tuesday, August 05, 2008

VISTA - Am I left behind??

Just about 2 weeks ago I bought my new laptop. It was not the high-end  sophisticated one, it just a budget with high spec and up-to-date one with a very reasonable price. 

It was a long ago since I wanted to change to this new OS, but from testimonials from most of them who are using it, they said it was still 'not stable'. Until one of a good friend of mine bought his new laptop with Vista Home Basic and switched it to Vista Home Premium, with 3GB of memory; and give me good testimonials on it, then I decided I have to make a move.

With the 0% Installment plan, I bet I can save some money on the other way. I did not have to withdraw all my savings, instead pay it month-by-month. It is a good financial strategy in my opinion.

I bet I was a little bit left behind in technological point of view and I need to catch-up with all this fast growing industries. But for sure it requires me a lot of money to invest on. (Oh God.. There goes my monies...)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...