Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy 26th Birthday Dear Me...

26th March, it was the biggest day for me. On March 26, I turn 26 years old. Oh my God, I'm getting older. In my new company, there's another person named Denise, which is in the same department as me, who happened to born on the same date as me. We might celebrate it together later with other colleagues, maybe.

As usual, the first wish was always the Jusco, which send me the birthday card earlier this month, but as for this year, Parkson too, did send the card with various coupons to be redeemed. The best thing about Parkson's coupon is, I think I can use the coupon as there is no (or not much) terms and conditions, or pre-requisite before using them. So, if you are not a Bonuslink member, better to grap one.
Up to now, there are 2 text message I received wish me for my birthday, which is my lovely wife, and of course my dearest parents. They are the most important person in my life. Thanks a lot, I love you all very much.

As my previous post, I promised to drop some words for my new company. So, overall it was OK. Everybody is nice to me. The only major thing for me is, I CAN'T SPEAK or UNDERSTAND CHINESE LANGUAGE. Language always be the barrier in communication. I must take some counter-measure on this matter, to learn as soon as possible on this language. Back on track, I was in the Product Marketing Department, role as product engineer. Our company do a lot of Biometrics and RFID product, as well as other product with innovations. Check it out at http://www.rcg.tv. There is a line-up of products that will attract your interest. The only matter is whether you are willing to throw the big bucks or not.

As for the politics, today they have announced the winner for the Wanita, Puteri and Pemuda UMNO. It was really a shocking moment when they announced the winner of Ketua Pemuda as Khairy Jamaluddin. OMG, doesn't eveybody alert on the warning that was given to him regarding the 'politik wang' issue? Or is it the person who already received the SI who voted him? However, it was the decision of the perwakilan. However, I am waiting for tomorrow's result on the Timbalan Presiden post.

Feel free to drop some comment on this matter?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 26th birthday Joe...(^_^)..
So next time..bole la karok lagu mandarin ek..

***For that political issue, I prefer Mukhriz Mahathir rather than Khairy..

--> Idayu aka Ayu (^_^)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...