Sunday, March 22, 2009

Moving...

Warren Buffet once said...

"Managing your career is like investing -- the degree of difficulty does not count. So you can save yourself money and pain by getting on the right train."

Finally, I have decided to move from Pioneer. I have been working for 2 years and 3 months. It was not a long time, but long enough to give a huge impact to my life. I have build such a great community, with a lot of friends. It was a pain decision that I have to make, but after considering for my future and my family, I have to make the decision.

A got friends in most activities that we have been doing for the past few years, including Karaoke, Jamming, Cinema, photography, recreational, sports, 'mengeteh' and the list goes on. That what I mean by the community that we have developed. After moving, I have to start it all over again. And with the economic crisis, political situation, and additional members in my family, it will be a huge challenge for me.

But if you read the book "Who Moved My Cheese" by Dr. Spencer Johnson, you might understand. Change will happened and it is the way you adapt with change that will count at the end of the day. What I am trying to do today is moving from the comfort zone, and entering a new level of challenge that will develop the better me.

As the quote at the beginning of my post, Buffet have mentioned managing a career is just like investing. So, I am attempting to find the right train that will lead me to better life and great reward.

Tomorrow will be my first day in the new company. I will be back the share some of my experience in my new place. See you around.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...