Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Robert Kiyosaki Live in Malaysia

Robert Kiyosaki is the author of the best seller "RICH DAD POOR DAD", a book that teaches on financial education. Being 6 years in the New York Times Best Seller list, he is no doubt a great people to seek advice on financial matters. The good news is he's coming to Malaysia this coming to Malaysia next month. And the BEST news is, I am going for the Seminar.

It was 5 years ago, where Robert last visit to Malaysia and give his talk. 5 years passed by, he decided to come back, not by himself, instead his bringing his group or they call them the Rich Dad's Advisors (as you can see from the picture beside you) and his wife Kim Kiyosaki - the author of 'Rich Woman'.

I was attending a workshop (or a preview for this event) by Jackie Wong, sharing some knowledge on basic of Robert teaching. The Workshop was fun and I do get a lot of contacts. I starting to felt like this is the advantages to be in the middle of the city. Whereas, in Muar, the opportunity was there but it is difficult for me (maybe at that moment) to grab some of the golden opportunities.

I am a big fan of Robert Kiyosaki. I read a lot of his writings and own more than half of his series. I am fortunate enough to be able to join this seminar, even though I am flat broke. I got a promo price and what I can think of at that moment is to use my most precious flat little plastic card with a build in chip and swipe it. The rest, I will work on later. In addition, there is a free gift of ticket to attend the T. Harv Eker - the author of 'The Secret of Million Dollar Mind'. I have read his book on 2006 and I was impressed by the idea of financial blueprint. It really make sense.

I do really hope to actually gain something from the seminar. Of course later on I will share some of the knowledge to some of you who are interested in listening it.

For more info :

http://www.robertkiyosakiasia.com/

http://www.srpl.net/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...