Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Gathering SMSLD@Hj. Samuri Kajang


SMSLD - Sekolah Menengah Sains Lahad Datu.
Some of you might not know, I completed my secondary education at Sabah. Lahad Datu. A place which very far a way from the metropolitan and with peaceful and cheerful environment. No water facilities. Everyday the tank lorry will fetch water at Lahad Datu town located 14km from the school. I was very used to take bath with water from the rain and get skin disease after completed my SPM!

It where all the stories begin. I made a lot of friends there, and I am very proud of each one of them. I haven't met some of them for since 10 years ago. How times flies. Some of them already got kids (including me), some in their relationship and some still searching for the perfect partner for life.

It took place at the Haji Samuri, Satey Kajang on July 12th. It was quite near to my house actually. But since I never been there for quite a while (can I say 15 years?) and I lost on my way there.

Thanks to Fide' (or they called him as Max Hardy) who organize everything. We actually keep in touch at one of our website www.smsld.net (come and check it out).

Some funny little things happened, including a good friend of mine who mistakenly arrive 1 day earlier. (I was almost did the same, but luckily I got an internet connection at my house and able to re-check on that warm Saturday).

Glad to meet all of you. Hope someone will organize the same gathering one day. To those who can't attend, hope to meet you again.

Related post : Ustaz Amir Blog
More picture : smsld.net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good points and the details are more precise than elsewhere, thanks.

- Murk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...