Thursday, July 16, 2009

Music : Composed Songs

Back in my time at University, as a student, there always enough time to do everything we wanted to do. I have a very deepest interest in Music! I played the guitar and also other instruments (but not good at it). Jamming is our weekly activity and it was like a drug for me, stronger than heroin. Those were the days.

Aside from playing, I did compose some songs and luckily some of them I have recorded. Some live jamm session and some I recorded using a multi-track recording software called Cakewalk. Recently, one of my friend just bounce some idea to go for a recording session and start to work on our stuff. So, I just downloaded some of my stuff which I keep a copy from at my gmail. I started to listen to some of my recoding and guess what? The melody keep on flowing into my head.

Even I lose touch with my friends, I still listen to these music. I wish I could spend enough time in the future to work on some of my composed stuff and really do some serious recording. I'll try to allocate myself some time, who knows, I might be just another person on the AIM in next few years. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...