Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Ramadhan (I am taking a course now!)

I would like to take this opportunity to wish a Happy Ramadhan to all muslim all over the world.

So, we moved to new office. My busy level is suddenly high and I am unable to take some breath. Why is it so? I think it is time for me to move on, from sitting and do nothing to become active and achieve something. I am not happy if I were in this company for a long period of time, receive the salary and achieve nothing.

As Kiyosaki wrote in his Rich Dad Poor Dad; Rich Dad Lesson No 6 - Work to learn, Not for Money. Not for the salary. Why? Working is the best field for us to learn! Where else you can get an environment, equipment and facilities to learn and get paid? The only thing that offers you such kind of privilege is the 3-letters thing called J.O.B.

Remember not to be addicted to this 3 letters, cause it might as well represent some other meaning. My advise to myself, get good at work and learn everything from it. So I put myself into this way - I am taking a short-to-midterm course and enjoy all the facilities such as laptop, office and stationery, learn a lot of things and get paid at the end of the month. Isn't it better than having a masters degree, bare all the laptops and stationery cost, learn a lot of things and paying for the tuition fees.

It just the matter on how you look at a thing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...