Sunday, December 27, 2009

5 days holiday

Marry Christmas and Happy New Year!

5 days holiday, for some of you might be nothing. Especially government servant. They might have 20 to 30 days per year of holiday. But for my new company, only 8 days per year. So 5 days in a row can consider a long period of time. Especially nowadays, a lot of things has been assigned.

I am planning to start a business. A few business idea is playing around my mind lately. And I have been talking on this topic to some of my closest friends and family. However, nothing has been setup yet including registering the company. Anybody can help out on suggesting the company's name?

1 comment:

Cedric said...

Sound good to me. Own biz.. Mmm.. Cool :-) wish u luck bro..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...