Saturday, January 02, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

First of all, I would like to wish a happy prosperous new year to all readers.

The last week of 2009, as my previous post, I only work 2 days to clear all my leaves. Monday and Tuesday I was on leave, and only Wednesday I came to work. To make things worst, I didn't check my e-mail during the holidays (just not to mixed my holiday with loads of works).

When I continue to work on Wednesday, suddenly loads of things was pending. When I checked my mail, i was requested to give a training on my products. Luckily on Thursday, so I have some ample time to prepare my slides. I wish not to use the common slides we used before since people will tend to get bored. However, to many ad hoc things happened on the day which cause me until 8pm I am still unable to complete my slides.

I have to bring the job home and the next morning I woke up at 5am to furnish the slides. 9am I need to drop by to one of the supplier office for some arrangements. Later I reached office at 10.30am. I proceed with the training until 1+pm. After complete my training, 1 of the trainee comes to me and said, this time your training is better than last time.

That conclude all the hard work of 2009 and it worth to close my 2009 diary.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...