Wednesday, June 09, 2010

iPhone 4 - The next thing I need to visualize



I don't know, maybe most people already watch the clip or read about iphone 4. However, just happened that I only notice the existance (at least prototype or conceptual design) today inside one of my friend's FB page.

It's cool though, even though I think the older hardware design looks nicer (this is totally my personal opinion. However, the functionality wise or usage wise has improved (if not drastically, at least there is some). At least they have done a very good marketing gimmick so that people are started to wanting them and create a demand inside the market before the thing is ready to the market.

I just put this thing in my wishlist and I need to start visualize on this. Yup, another photo need to paste in front of my table. :p

more info: http://www.apple.com/iphone/design/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...