Sunday, September 05, 2010

Fire-Garden - 245 Posts

fire-garden.blogspot.com or Living in an Ultra World has been around since March 2006. It was quite sometime and today as I reviewed back some of the title that I posted, it really brings out some of the memory of the past. This blog is a journal for me and up-to this point, already 245 posts was posted. Even thought I am not too sure who reads my blog, due to lack of promotions, it already hits 8K+ viewers (most of them obviously comes from me, I guess) and only 55.8% comes from Malaysia. I remembered to promote this blog to some of the Japanese ex-colleagues during my last time working in Pioneer. It was an interesting posts back then and most of them enjoyed watching their photos posted inside my blog (and of course some don't and I removed the post).



Thanks to all the readers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...