Friday, February 25, 2011

Julie's Biscuit



I seldom take breakfast. However today, I saw the sandwich biscuit that I bought a few days ago is on the table, so I just grabbed one and bring it to office. While opening, the first piece of it was a defect. If I recall, while working in manufacturing line, the customer complain is very No No... The GM will start and ask why? Action, countermeasure, rework bla bla bla....

Normally I don't have much to say, and enjoy whatever bits and pieces left. But today I have made a wise move to exercise the consumer's right. I captured the picture and send it to the manufacturer's email address at the website.

Still waiting for the response and I want to see their statement, or do they just keep quite.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...