Friday, February 25, 2011

Orianthi - Highly Strung ft. Steve Vai



The video released a year ago and I have viewed it for quite sometime. But somehow, since the first view I did feel this song is fully composed by Steve. And Steve downgrade himself in the video, just not to overshine Oriathi.

And I am not alone to think this way since some forums is also suspecting the same.

Oriathi is a good young female guitarist. As the young blood flows in her body, the desire to play fast song is always there. The 'According to You' and 'Shut Up and Kiss Me' just tell us all that she just shred and tapped the guitar while I don't think it is necessary to do so during the solo. But the solo just suit the song and it is totally look cool. I am young as well, and definitely love to shred the guitar because it just provide the adrenaline and makes me feel good.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...