Sunday, December 09, 2007

Japanese Culture Training Ends

So now the first training ends.

I would like to share some pictures of the training here>>

Stay tuned~

Osaka ATC Green Eco Plaza > Explanation on the environmental issues
(credit to Mr. Shakir for this lovely picture)

The training members for this batch
(credit to Mr. Shakir for this lovely picture)

This is my kanji writing. For me it was nice, but for the native calligraphy writers it was an awful writing I guess!~

"Ok.. tunjukkan burung anda!!!" Origami - the Japanese arts of paper folding

At Matsushita Eco Technology Center Co Ltd. Here they are recycling 4 Electrical items. TV, Air-conditioner, refrigerator and washing machine.


After came back from Matsushita Eco Tech, we went to Umeda for jalan2.
Pekena kopi secawan...~


I drank this tea for the Tea Ceremony. It was a complicated yet fun ceremony.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...