Monday, December 03, 2007

Osaka...

Well here I am, in Osaka. I did finally made it here!
So today, I move from Kawasaki 7.00am in the morning, together with one of the Kawasaki staff. Riding the Shinkansen Nozomi, a shinkansen 500 series from Shinagawa at 7:58am and reached Shin-Osaka about 11 O'clock. After arriving at Cosmosquare International Education and Training Center, I was introduced to some of the trainers here. I made a few Malaysian friends working with Japanese Company. Most of the companies send 2 ~ 5 members for training, except for me and the other member from Brothers.

Training started today. It was the Japanese Culture. Of course every country practice different culture, but Japanese have a unique culture which is interest me to know more about it. After every explanation, I feel like - Owh no wonder.... So sure got a lot more to learn.

Facilities here are great. Room was marvelous, food taste good, everybody was warm and kind.
And finally I have somebody to talk to..Most of the trainees here done some training in their headquarters in Japan, so they know a little bit about Japan.


After dinner we have a quick walk to WTC just around 10 minutes from here, it's more like an orientation kot, we get to know each other closer. They are all cool and friendly.

========================================


So, yesterday... the final day in the east side of Japan, I finally went to Asakusa. This place was strongly recommended by some of my friends, and it was like 'tak sah' visiting Japan and missed out this place. The famous of all, the Kaminarimon or Kaminari gate is the main attraction of Asakusa. There is a temple here where the buddist spending some time to pray. All around here, there's alot of activities, so it is worth a visit. Please put in your 'must go' list if you make a trip to Japan.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...