Saturday, December 08, 2007

Osaka update

I haven't update my blog for sometime. I got 2 reasons here:
1. Internet connection is super-slow (actually it was intermittent)
2. I don't have enough time; full of daily activities.

So, a week has passed. What did I learn? Japanese Culture. At first I might think that learning this culture is not as critical as learning the language. But then, after this whole week process, I had changed my mind by thinking that 1 week is not enough. I wish it could be a longer period.

Learning the culture is critically important as long as I am working or dealing with Japanese Company. When we talk about culture, they might be differ among each country or nation and it explains a lot of behavior. I just don't know how to explain this, but if you join this, you would think the same way too. (But make sure you have a positive mind before joining such classes).

Besides on culture, we did learn something about the environment. You know all the global warming and recycling stuff. But guess what, a lot of people just talking about the cause and effects. But here, they are really doing it. We have visited a factory which recycle electronics stuff. It is a very difficult process yet costly. They might not get profit from it; i.e. business people would not consider such a thing. But from our last visit, we actually seen people doing it. It means, they care about life and future more than the only making money. Hopefully, in the future we can see more giant companies doing the same thing to protect our environment. Let's make a better future!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...