Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Long Holiday for New Year

In case you didn't know, the company gave us a long holiday until next Thursday. So, after I came back, working for 3 days, then I continue my holiday and next Friday will be the beginning of the new chapter of my career.

When talking about new year, most famous question of all time is "What's your new year resolution?"
Mine? - So if you want to know my new year resolution, I wanted to be successful in my career, as well as investment. So far I got a good return on my investment. I gain few thousand ringgit last year (most of them are paper gain!) I would love to invest more and as the forecast, year 2008 the market will be fluctuated. So, perhaps I must study some strategy on how to tackle this situation in order for me to benefit every up and down market.

Enough talking on new year resolution and investment thing. So what happened during my long holiday? So, last Tuesday I went back to my dad house in Kluang, but on the way there I make a brief stop at Batu Pahat. Kak Liza told me earlier, if I went to Batu Pahat, she would bring me to some Japanese Restaurant (after noticing how I like Japanese food). So Kak Liza, her son Ucop and me begin the journey of hunting for food around 3.00pm. I just realized that Batu Pahat have a lot of Restaurant serving the Japanese food. But, the luck is not at our side, the timing wasn't right. Most of them only served Japanese food after 6.30pm. After went back and forth, we end up at Sushi King - the final hope for Japanese food.So I ate the chicken (sorry, I really forget the name). This dish taste really good. (Credit to Kak Liza for 'belanja'ing me. For others, please make your offer in any other time!). I didn't eat much sushi as I saw a lot of merepek type of sushi on the conveyour.


I ate this sushi almost everyday for my dinner while staying in Kawasaki.

Before I went to Japan, i thought it was easy to find food such as sushi around Malaysia. They were sold everywhere especially in the supermarket. But after I returned back here, I slightly changed my mind. They did sold them everywhere, but the taste are different and the originality also distorted. They totally improvised it. Earlier today, I went to Carrefour and bought some sushi. Where else in the world can you find sushi with sambal? Furthermore, I was a little bit regret with the taste. Not as good as Japanese sushi. So, from my story above, you can make the conclusion yourself. And I totally believed the same thing will happened if you find mat salleh selling nasi lemak in the U.K. You can imagine how to feel eating nasi lemak with sausage or ham.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yep...i agree with the sushi thing.
and saya bkal merindui the fresh,sweet taste of the real sushi once dah balik for good nanti...

::aiyeen::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...