Thursday, August 28, 2008

MAHA 2008



Malaysia Agriculture, Horticulture & Agrotourism Show 2008 - today already passed 4 days since the last day of this outstanding world class exhibition. My wife and I were there last 2 weeks to see what actually going on around there.


After visiting, I can make a conclusion, one of the hottest industry nowadays is 'ternakan cacing' (or they call it vermicompost). One simple industry but high in demand and can give a potential returns with minimum risk. What is vermicompost? Please put on your web browser to google or wikipedia and start to search, then you'll find the answer. :)

There are 1001 things that interest me alot (maybe I kinda like this industry, and should go for it). You can gain knowledge all in one stop center. Just name anything about agriculture, then you can find it here. No wonder people from all over the country pay a visit, even some of them are foreigners. 

The exhibition ended around 9.00pm (in-fact most of the booth were closed earlier than that). So, I decided to bring along my wife outside. After I hear some kinda sound of live band, I put my head up and saw the 'Kristal' band. I am not very into this band, but the performance was very tight and I should give them a 'tabik spring'. Of course, playing bands starting from primary school, they should perform a good show. If they still play like OAG, then they should dig a hole.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...