Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Independence day parade

I think I am not too late (even now can consider late already) to publish this post. Since now we're still in 'Bulan Kemerdekaan', so this topic is still relevant. :)

Last 31st August was Malaysia's National Day and as usual we will have the national day parade all over the country. For this year, our company (Pioneer Technology (M) Sdn Bhd) is no longer in Muar district. We have moved to another new district which has divided Muar into 2 parts which is Ledang. I don't really happy with this split. Muar has lost a lot when most of the asset was under the Ledang area. But who am I to voice out on this issue. 

I wish not to elaborate more on this matter, so, back to the story. As I said, we are in Ledang - so the marching venue took place in Tangkak. I reached there about 7.00 am in the morning (others reached there earlier; as early as 6.30 am). The event started at 8.00 am. I love to see all the contingent from various sector. I like the uniforms and dressings, the people, the discipline, the teamwork and the spirit.  Jalur Gemilang is every where, and of course, each contingent was been given one for the event. I can feel the patriotic mood inside of me.


I was the committee member for this year, so I didn't directly involve in the 'kawad' thing. My main job on that day was to shoot the best picture from my SLR lense. I have lack of practise lately, so please don't comment to much from the attached picture. 

As usual, Pioneer has won the best marching for the private sector, including the best dress. But for this year, we not just received the trophy, but cash money as well. I am sure the members would prefer cash money rather than trophy, cause they don't earn anything from the trophy. But the company would appreciate the trophy. What can a few hundreds ringgit mean to the multi-national company? So, in this case, both party were happy. :)

I went back to Kluang, to my parent's home soon after the Parade. It was a tiring day, and the best moment of the day was when I grab the pillow and lay down my body on the bed.

Congratulations to Pioneer participant for repeating the great achievement.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...