Monday, September 29, 2008

So Long dear buddiest

During this month of September, 3 of my greatest friends have resigned from the company. Based on locations, the guy who seat in-front of me, Asiq, the guy who seat on my right side, Lokman and last but not least, the person on my left side in my office, Ibn.

3 of them are getting better jobs and move away too seek better challenges. After 3 of them resign, it gives me a huge impact where in a team, whenever a team player injured or given the red card, it will cause burden for other players. But it was the right moves, and I am sure you will take the same action when you get the same offers.

On 3 of them, of course Asiq has given me a significant impact, where he's just not my buddies inside the office, but also in what ever activities that we do (except for dating...). We joined all the activities by the company such as sports and recreational activities, as well as outside activities, which consist of jamming, playing live band for the kenduri kahwin, bowling and wayanging.


Lokman is the Japan graduate student. He thought me Japanese, especially I have asked a lot of Kanji characters and also some translating. With his Subaru Impreza, he was well known among all the car freaks; even the pump attendant noticed him. We were planning on moving to a new house a few weeks before his resignation.

Ibn was the senior which in-charge the most difficult project in the company. He was dedicated to his jobs and his job is very manageable. During my initial stage in the company, he has taught a lot of things and a lot of advise. Being a Japanese graduate, he did help me when I facing difficulties in translating Japanese languages. We always ride his Avanza to the mosque for the Friday Prayer.

These people have given me a big impact as friends as well as team mates. However, life must go on. I have to work harder and contribute more. Thanks a lot guys...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...