Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ramadhan is almost at it's end

Ramadhan is almost at it's end. Only a few days muslims people will continue fasting, and then there will be coming Syawal. The day of victory, eid mubarak; or the malays call it as Hari Raya Aidil Fitri.

For this year, I have spend most of my money for the buka puasa. I have attended almost all events which have been planned and whenever there is invitation. Most of them are buffet. To name a few - Man Chalet, Ahlan's Riverside Cafe, Kelab Golf Tanjung Emas Buffet, and just now Classic Hotel Buffet. The classic hotel is the most expensive I have been for this year, but the food did not disappoint me at all.

Last year, I have to go to Japan on the 4th Raya (initially it was 2nd of raya, but after some appeal, it was changed to 4th raya). Now the scenario is not much different. For this year I have to go to Japan on the 5th raya. But now the situation is totally different. My status already changed and I have to leave my wife for 2 weeks. (The old folks said "Sayang isteri tinggal-tinggalkan"). However, there should be some Omiyage or ole-ole I bring back from Japan.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all muslims Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri. Happy Eid Mubarak. Maaf Zahir dan Batin. I beg for forgiveness for all the mistakes that I have done. Please do drop by if in case you are around Muar area.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...