Monday, June 01, 2009

3rd Month Birthday of our son -> 1st year of Anniversary


Muhammad Hafyzul Izzwan Bin Johan Irwan

Last 28th May 2009 was the 3rd month birthday (according to calendar month) for our baby Hafyz. Yeah, time flies very fast. Sometimes I just could not believe that I am actually a father. Life is no more joking, and I must face it more seriously.

Today, it is our 1st anniversary. I married my wife at the same date as today, last year. Its been a whole year full of memory and I believe my wife is the best gift I ever had. It's been a hard year to survive since we are staying separate for almost a year. I was a week-end husband. But now, we're going to start it all over again. This is the 2nd week my wife resigned her job. Yeah, a lot of people condemn my wife for leaving her post as the 'government servant'. But as for me, I won't listen to them, as what Mal Emelry said in his book - Don't listen to anybody, unless you want to end up like them.

p/s : Sometimes we need to consider something that money can't buy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...