Thursday, June 11, 2009

Changing My Financial Blueprint This Weekend

I have been putting the title above as my status for Y! Messenger. I got a good friend of mine pm me and asking what is the meaning of blueprint? I am expecting someone asking me how will I change the financial blueprint, rather than asking what's the meaning of blueprint- cause you can always google the meaning.

Well, this week there will be a seminar conducted by T. Harv Eker. It's called The Millionaire Mind Intensive™. I am going to join the seminar and see myself what T. Harv Eker going to deliver on that seminar.

Preview of the seminar.

Harv Eker have it's own theory of great wealth. It is called “The Secret Psychology of Wealth”.

There is a secret psychology to money. Most people don't know about it, that's why most people never become financially successful. A lack of money is not the problem, it is merely a symptom of what's going on inside you.”

T. Harv Eker

I've been reading his book in 2006, during my first job at Melaka. I was at that moment got excited of getting something extraordinary. I started to feel about how's career will look like and started to feel there's something ain't right with climbing the career ladder. I keep on emphasizing that even if I earn RM10k per month as an employee, the fastest for me to become a millionaire is by working for for 100 month (or 8.33 years) and keep 100% of my earning. However, this will not merely true because I still have to pay the tax, cut 11% for EPF, feed myself and my family, and maintain my lifestyle.

Than I've began to do some research on how to become a millionaire. That is how I began to read books. The first book I started with is "Menjejaki Jutawan Senyap", followed by Rich Dad Poor Dad, Cashflow Quadrant and The Secret of Millionairemind (at that moment I just can't resist the millionaire words and it was at the Best Seller list).

Harv Eker best quotes is "Give me 5 minutes with anyone and I can predict your financial future for the rest of your life".

You can find more information from www.harveker.com, peakpotential.com, or just a simple google and youtube will do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...