Thursday, May 20, 2010

MMU Scenario Paintball Championship 2010

Paintball was born in the world since 80's. The popularity of this games has been grown widely an it is now one of the fastest growing game in the world. Paintball industries enters Malaysian market just 10 years back. Now it has almost well established with hundreds tournaments were organized all over the country.

As I join Cnergy about a month ago, I was been assigned by one of my colleague to run a paintball event as a project manager. Since then I have been putting my butt out to work on this event. As a freshies in this company, I am almost not familiar with all the rules, protocols and procedures of the company. However, I hold on to 1 principe "Redah ajee...".

I am not willing to repeat the same mistake I made, not to accept too many things when my hands already have loads of things. The consequences will be more pain than pleasure (at least for me). So I am willing to take up the challenge.

With almost zero knowledge on paintball, I started to do some internet searching on the facts of paintball. It surprised me when paintball, a game which my initial perception is only played by the outdoor fans, is also a favourite game for corporate team buildings. In fact, US corporates spend USD800 million annually to send their workers for the paintball games as corporate training (please google it if you don't believe me).

Up to this stage, we still have another month and a half to go before the event, and I am really work my ass on it. You can check more details on the website that I just complete design (the design is obviously better than my current blog design).

http://www.mmuspc.co.cc

Also, join us on facebook

Follow us on Facebook


Happy Paintballing...!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...