Monday, May 31, 2010

Google Chrome v5.0


I've been using internet since year 1999, which means I have already 11 years experienced in this world wide web and http things. Back then, it was Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) and Netscape Navigator were two most well-known players in this web browser.

Currently, I am comfortable with firefox, even I have been using a few alternatives such as Safari, Opera and Chrome by google.

Currently, Chrome has release their Chrome 5.0, which previously running on Beta version. As per claimed by them, this version is more stable and increase in speed. Chrome also offers a very simple interface for those who like to KISS.

I oftenly use Chrome only when I am using 2 username at the same time. Example, opening my Facebook account in Firefox, simultaneously opening my son's facebook account in Chrome.

By default, Chrome will show a thumbnail view of the most recent sites that you visited. This is

According to figures published by NetMarketShare in April, Chrome had a market share of around 6.73%, while rival browsers IE (59.95%), Firefox (24.59%), Safari (4.72%) and Opera (2.30%) joined Chrome in the list of top five most used browsers.


If you are wondering how fast Chrome can be, just view this video.

Ref: http://techcentral.my/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...