Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Layout, New feel

I have actually done a blog which I design more on website style on my paintball. And I am very surprise with the outcome of it. By using the new draft.blogger.com, doing interface for blog is no longer an IT savvy thingy. I have left all this html coding for quite sometime, and I am already getting confused even more during these days with more complicated here and there. However, the WYSWYG type of editing, I am able to re-design my blog template by simply drag drop kind of thing.

I am not sure whether it suits your view on this, however, the colour that I choosed is actually based on the colour vibrations that match with my root number on my birthdate calculations, which I learn from one of Dr. Azizan seminars. Hope it  will look nice to your eyes as well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...