Sunday, October 21, 2007

Kawasaki Day Out... (Lazona Plaza)


Today is Sunday, actually I just came back from Akihabara. But I prefer to wrote something about my journey to Kawasaki town yesterday (Saturday). Maybe tomorrow I will drop some words on Akihabara.

Everyday I go to work using JR Railway From Kawasaki station to Yako station. But it was go to work and return to hotel without going anywhere. But yesterday was off-day, so, I decided to have a look on Kawasaki town, as Abe-san suggested to go to Lazona Plaza. There's a music store on 4th floor.. Sou-desuka? I tell him I will go and have a look. Abe-san knows I play the guitar, but I am not sure from where actually he knows about that. So, my first mission was to fine the music store. It was Shimamura Music. There's a few guitars over there and the price is quite reasonable, i.e. not too expensive one.

Then I look around on other places. There was a place of Japanese superheroes, you know, all those Ultraman, Dragon Ball, Kamen Rider etc etc. It surely reminds me of my old memories, how I was very fanatic on those superheroes. But one thing come out on my mind... Is people still watch the Ultraman and ultraman Taro??? Isn't it outdated?? I thought they have all new superheroes such as Naruto and stuff. Maybe they not yet established as what Ultraman had achieved. Or maybe their parents are actually buys all those items, just to remember their good old moment?

Lazona Plaza is half open air and half is covered building. The view is very nice. They event plant some plants and trees on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floor. There's even some garden where people can play football or main kejar-kejar in fact, there were some kids playing the kejar-kejar. And there were couples dating, sitting around the garden, spending some quality moments together. Also there is some kind of place complete with a pintu gerbang, maybe for praying purpose?? I am totally not sure about this, but I just took some picture on it cause it looks nice!!

And because I travel alone, I decided to took a picture of myself (asyik amek gambar org je, gambar sendiri pun nak gak!)

It was already 9pm. Some shops closed at this time. I wonder why they close so early. I noticed that some of the shops using melody of "Berjumpa dan berpisah adat manusia biasa, hilang dimata tapi di hati jangan lupa" errmm... I don't know what was the name of this song in English, ala yang Mr. Bean nyanyi when he celebrated new year in one of his episode. Or "Mohon restu pada tuhan, semoga berkekalan... " in one of the P. Ramlee episode ('Gerimis' if I not mistaken). Ok... I have gone too far.. So, the point is, they use that melody to halau all the people politely from their shops.

Then I decided to walk around Kawasaki town just to look around. Japan town mostly are full with colourful lights, which is nice. I bought some bread with 6 slices, which cost me about Y178 ~ RM5.34. I went back to hotel and took my dinner with that bread and a can of sardine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...