Thursday, October 25, 2007

New shoes....

I made a mistake by wearing a tight shoe when I came here. It simply because this shoe can fit all condition. Not too formal, not too sporty-type and not too 'serabai'-type of shoe. At first, it does not cause me any problem except for the little discomfort feeling. But then, here, I need to walk far to my office everyday and to make things worst, I can't wear slippers when I go 'jalan-jalan', cause the weather is quite cold now. I looked around for shoes before and started to estimate the price I need to spend. It was around Y8000~Y10,000 for a pair of shoes. It was quite expensive. After a few consultation and after consider my leg is for my whole life, why not I spend some of my allowance to buy one.

I went to Lazona Plaza once again, straight to a shop named 'Asbee'. There is an offer shoes that attracted me, the price was below Par. Around Y6000 at discounted price. I asked for more discount and the guy said he can give me 10% if I pay cash. I just took a pair of it and here it is.....

An adidas shoe, after discount of 10% and added 5% of government tax, it cost me Y5575 and I am really happy about it. :)
(Huh... Aku pakai kasut harga lima ribu lebih... Jgn jeles yerkk...~)


The next day, I went to office and my foot was totally happy about this new shoes. I can walk even faster and pain-free. On the way back, just beside the Yako station, there is a shop selling fruits. Noticed that I my lips are drying, I need some vitamin C to cure it. I bought some blackcurrant, cause it cost me more or less cheaper than in Malaysia (owh.. what a typical me... always comparing the price when buying something even for myself). This blackcurrant looks good and taste even better! It has been my habit since I came here, I took pictures of almost everything. I did have the same habit last time when I was studying in University, but the habit was gone ever since I started my career. I took more PCB pictures than any other things. Maybe the budget allocation for pictures 'given' already been fully utilized for my job?


Here, I'm in my hotel room with my DSC-T7. You can see my sleepy face. Sukareta-ne~.. Oh.. My stomach started to make noise... Dah lapar la pulak. Ok, that's all for today. I'm gonna have my dinner after this. See ya later... Oh ya.. forgot to tell something, for more pictures, you may visit my flickr.

Mata ne~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha... aku dulu dtg Jepang pakai selipar jepung jerk (utk model P cube)... maser tu bulan soblas dah sejuk dah... anyway coz dah biaser maser muda2 dulu... tapi aku pakai gak stoking... cover sejuk lar... cuma aku nak bagitau hang... hang jgn mabuk lak.. aku x penah g McD maser aku kat Jepang... coz minyak masak yg dier pakai ader lemak ba alip ba ya! Even utk goreng kentang skali pun...... kalu nak detail nanti aku bgtau hang.... lain kalu hang pi makan tenpura... tenpura kene masak ngan lemak sayo... so no prob... anyway berhati yek... x sangker lak ko g McD... see yaa..!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...