Sunday, October 28, 2007

Where to go tomorrow

Tomorrow is Sunday, it's holiday and I don't have any plan where to go. Today, I slept the whole day; as last night I stay-up late till night browsing the internet and doing nothing. So, today I woke-up at 11 (damn I missed the free breakfast!) and continue to sleep after Asr (Asr is at 2:30pm).

I went out to buy a network cables. They only provide with 1 meter of network cable and I only can use my laptop on the desk. With this new 3m RJ-45 network cable, I am able to online on my bed and surf while I lay-down on the bed (see how lazy I am... actually I am not lazy, but I am efficient - Pinjam Nokia punya motto).

I don't know where to go tomorrow. I just asked few of my fellow friends who familiar with this Japan cities. After a few consultation, I think it would be cool if I went to Shibuya or Shinjuku. Shinjuku is a very famous place and I have heard about it dozens of times - but I have no idea what so special about it. Last Friday, Yamakoshi-san said he will go to Shinjuku for a dinner with his photography club. Then I asked him, what's so interesting about Shinjuku? After type something on his electronic dictionary, he said Shinjuku is a metropolitan city. It maybe a big city.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hit here for a pdf version of this map.

Traveling in Japan is not difficult because the public transportation is very efficient. You can simply go anywhere (of course you must have enough cash in your hand) by train. For example the above map not all, but for 1 train company - JR-East Lines. They have a few more companies, but this is the famous one. If compare to our country, people prefer to travel using private transportation. One of the reason is the weather is very hot. Maybe, people don't like walking from the station to their destination. Or maybe there is other reason? But here, even the ticket fare is not as fair as Malaysia, but people still like to travel by public transportation. For example, one of the staff travel 2 hours daily - 2 trains and 1 buses - and it cost him more than my daily salary in Malaysia! But who cares? As long as they got a very good pay, then everything is settled down.

1 comment:

dikazzz said...

haaa? how can u say nowhere to go while u r in kawasaki!?ape la johan ni...on sunday kan ade halloween parade kat kawasaki? johan tak pegi? wahahhaa...rugi3 tau!klu pegi dpt tgk macam ragam org berpakaian...

One more, Shinjuku of course la best klu dpt pegi, Isetan ade, my fav Kinokuniya ade, Yodobashi Camera ngan Big Camera n also Sakuraya tmpt brg2 electronics cam LowYat la lebih kurang, lg ade much beautiful sight seeing...n byk lg tmpt menarik around Shinjuku.

huhuu...awak dah dapat ke sana gunakan la peluang sepenuhnya ^_^ how lucky u are...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...