Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Friday Prayer

So, ever since I'm in Japan, I have never been to any Friday prayer. Firstly, unlike in MPT, we have break for Friday prayer, here non of them are muslim I guess. Secondly, mosque is quite far away. There is no way I can go to the mosque and return back in 1 hour. So, last Friday was a holiday, I took this golden opportunity for a Jumaat prayer at Tokyo Camii at Yoyogi-Uehara (as my previous post). Dhuhr started around 11.25am, but I reached there around 11.35am (it took me more than 1 hour from my hotel room to this place) and I saw some Indonesian people were smoking outside the mosque. Demmit! Maybe I just missed the jamaah? I then asked one of the Indonesian guy, "Udah solat Jumaat ya Pak?". Then he replied, "Belum lagi Dong! Kebiasaannya, jam 12.30 atau jam 1 baru mulain. Dibawahnya ada acara bazaar. Silakan ke bawah." Without any further due (mcm ayat MC la pulak) I made my way to downstairs of the mosque. There's a bazaar full of muslims selling thing, mainly food. So, this is my first time seeing halal food were sold ever since I am in Japan. I bought kebab, not one but 2. It's been a while I haven't eat meat, it's good to taste the juicy and creamy beef, mixed with potato and salad.


So, around 12.45 I came inside the mosque hall. Soon after entering, the bilal azan. Prayer begin. The imam maybe a Turkish, giving the khutbah in 2 languages 1. Japanese and 2. English. Content was about surah Al-Ikhlas.


So, finish pray, one more time I went downstairs for more food. I'm not starving anyway, but I wanted to keep some stock inside my stomach. I bought a kari ayam with rice (since the kebab was running out of beef). I spend more than a thousand yen buying foods here, and I did bought 3 Indo-Mie from an Indonesian with about 80 yen per pack (About Rm2.40). I wait until 2.45 for the Asr prayer before I went off.


So, walking back I went to a Museum, Koga Masao Museum of Music, not far from the mosque. Seriously, nothing interesting about this museum to me, in addition I don't know who the hell this Koga actually is and what kind of music he played, but from the writing he had composed about 2 to 3k songs in his career, that's impressing. Considering not to waste my entrance fee, I just find out a great angle and snap a face of me around the museum. The picture beside is a picture of me, with the a mini monument of Kuga holding an acoustic guitar.


Next destination before I went back home is Yoyogi park. I Heard some of sexaphone melody. Few people are playing sex around here, as picture above, very sempoi with the bicycle and the taugeh note on the basket playing some complicated yet beautiful song. At the other opposite side of the road, there's noise which sound like a dance music. I walk nearer and saw the background of TDF - (Tokyo Dance Festival). Owh, great...!!! It is another application of Pioneer product, Pro DJ which is made by MPT (I'm with HBG - Home Business Group, so got nothing to do with this products). I just don't know how to dance, so I just stood by and watching for a few moment, took some picture, before I walk back home.


So, this is the final picture I took before I walk back home.

For more picture, visit my flickr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bravo~~bravo~
dapat makan daging =D

johann said...

sblm ni pun makan daging jugak! daging ikan.. haha...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...