Friday, November 30, 2007

Yokohama...

In Malaysia, when we mentioned Yokohama, first thing in mind would be the car battery. But here in Japan, it is very famous place combining modern and historical building (macam Melaka la lebih kurang) and with a very romantic kinda atmosphere. So, for those couples out there, better check out for this place.

On the SEA BASS with Miyaoka-san and Abe-san

Since this week is my final week here in Kawasaki, they are planning to take me out for a dinner. I believe last time they did the same thing to Asiq-san. 3 Kawasaki members joining for this trip, Abe-san, Miyaoka-san and Okamura-san. Soon after 6.00pm we went to Shin-Kawasaki station to Yokohama and we had a boat-ride on the SEA BASS. I enjoyed a great view of Yokohama city from this SEA BASS (it's pronounced as Bus, not Bass as bass and treble). I tried to take as many pictures as I could, but guess what??? I forgot to charge my battery! Demit! But it still have 14 min of battery, well that sufficient enough, plus my handphone camera is always useful on emergency moment.

With Okamura-san at the sushi restaurant

We ate sushi at a shopping mall which I just never knew the name. The sushi was very great taste (except for the Nato). With stomach full of food, we heading towards Sakuragichoo and I took the Keihin-Tohoku line back to Kawasaki.

To find more about Yokohama, visit here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...