Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ginza...


So... what so special about this place? Those who are in real-estate business should take note on this place. It is consider the most expensive place in Japan! If you have 10 million yen (about RM300K, you could not even buy a square-meter of the land here. So, if your grandfather have an acre of land here, you might probably become the next millionaire.


I landed on the Yurakucho-eki that day and walk about less than 5 minutes before I reached this lovely place named Ginza. Once you put your foot onto this place, you'll feel very exclusive like you are among one of those rich people. Unlike other places, they don't use an automatic door at their entrance, instead, they are hiring people to open it manually for their customers.

I don't enter most of the shops, after realizing the amount of moneys inside my pockets. In addition, I am a man! If I were a women, for sure I am the first person who'll be in all those stores out there. So, if you are crazy about those branded stuff (I really mean major branded stuff) and you have excessive cash in your pocket (or at least a platinum credit card), than I am strongly recommend this place. I am very lucky that sight seeing doesn't cost a single cent. :)

The road are not meant for vehicles. People are all the way on the road (maybe only week end kot). So, even if you are rich, you still have to walk!


So 2 place that really interest me.
1. The Apple Building... featuring the latest products from Apple, iPod and Mac. Those are really cool stuff. I tried some of the products, and I am seriously felt like want to buy it. So, this is the power of marketing~


2. The Sony building... Showroom for latest Sony Technology. I like the interior design of this building. So, as you might know, I am one of the biggest Sony fan (except for Plasma TV, receiver and Car Stereo - I still prefer Pioneer's .... :p Sorry Oyabun, don't sack me after this) . I own some of Sony product such as Digital Camera and.... Owh... that's the only Sony product left I guess.... (Owh ya... I got 1 Sony Memory Stick... is that count..??). Sony have a wide range of products, most of them entertainment base. There is one latest technolgy developed by Sony. But seriously I don't know what's the purpose of the product. Maybe just for fun kot. Dah banyak sangat duit, buang2 sikit tak rasa nyer.


The sun slowly went down. So, according to this website the mosque located near Ginza. So, I think I better find out where it is. I search the map around the town for Hiroo St. but it was all in vain. I went the Koban (somekind like pondok polis) nearby, and started to ask the officer, where the hell on earth is Hiro St. I thought St there means street, so I asked Hiroo-dori wa doko desuka? The 3 officers have no idea where it is located. Starting to searching the map nearby, one of them even make a phone call tried as hard as they can to just do me a small favour. While searching, one of them keep on interviewing me, and I just answer as far as I could. Language is really a barrier ever since I am in Japan.

After spending about 15~30 minutes, finally they found the Hiroo station. So, I have to take a subway Hibiya-Line from Ginza station to Hiroo Station about 12 minutes and walk about 15 minutes from the station. Luckily after arriving, there still some time for maghrib prayer. Moral of the story, if they said the word "near" it is very subjective. Korea is near Japan, but don't ever try to walk from Japan to Korea.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...